English for Human Resource Professionals
- Termín kurzů: 17.09.2018
- Místo konání: Senovážné náměstí 23, PRAHA 1 - Nové Město
- Cena: 2 892 Kč (2 390 Kč bez DPH)
- Poznámka k ceně: kód: 1850320 - 2 390 Kč + DPH Základní cena
- Organizátor: 1. VOX a.s.
We understand the global challenges you face as a Human Resources professional within multi-national environments. This program was developed to help those HR professionals refine and improve the English language skills needed to perform in a variety of work situations. This includes identifying and mastering the most common Human Resources vocabulary, terms, phrases and rules while selecting, interviewing and hiring candidates including learning and discussing helpful contract terms.
This highly specialized course gives you the specific vocabulary needed to communicate confidently in Human Resources related scenarios while the small group environment enables you to practice essential vocabulary for effective communication with potential candidates during interviews as well as colleagues and Management within multi-national companies.
What you can expect to achieve from your course:
- Communicate more confidently in English about HR issues,
- Improve accuracy and fluency within the HR discipline,
- Participate successfully in multi-national settings,
- Refine both written and comprehension skills,
- Expand your range of HR professional vocabulary,
- Socialize and network with others in the same discipline with greater confidence,
- Speak with greater clarity and proper pronunciation.
In addition to the benefits outlined above, you can expect to use these newly learned skills to effectively interview candidates and have productive conversations with colleagues and management within multinational parts of the business.
Most participants choosing this course are experienced Human Resource Professionals looking to improve their English skills in specific areas of HR management including interviewing and the recruitment process.
Participants are looking for a course which will give them both the opportunity to focus on English HR vocabulary but also communicate with other professionals from a variety of countries, sectors and industries. This course is ideal for most levels of executives, managers and working professionals from B1 to C1/2 level.
The areas that you can expect to cover during a typical course.
The content of the course is entirely focused on the most common Human Resources needs but may include:
- Recruiting and interviewing,
- Managing Employee Relations,
- Best practices in HR management,
- Business vocabulary building,
- Grammatical accuracy,
- Clarity and Accuracy in pronunciation.
Michele M LeBlanc, CHRP
Kontakt a místo konání
Senovážné náměstí 23, PRAHA 1 - Nové Město