PBA - Principles of Business Analysis
- Termín kurzů: 23.03.2020 - 26.03.2020 + 3 dalších termínů
- Místo konání: Bratislava
- Cena: 1 224 € (1 020 € bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
Principles of Business Analysis provides a sound foundation in business analysis concepts and lays the groundwork for future, advanced studies. This course will equip a participant with the practical skills required to succeed and grow in the business analyst role, effectively communicate requirements to the technical team before solutions are designed and implemented, and create key deliverable documents. Price of exam is not included in the price of the course.
- This course is intended for business analysts and related professionals such as Project Managers, QA Managers, Project Customers, Technical Leads, Systems Engineers or anyone with a substantive role in the success of projects
- By successfully completing this course, the participant earns 24 educational contact hours or CDUs which may be applied to meet IIBA® requirements for initial or continuing certification
- By successfully completing this course, the participant earns 21 educational contact hours or PDUs which may be applied to meet PMI® requirements for initial or continuing certification
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Discuss fundamental business analysis concepts.
- Distinguish between the roles of a business analyst and project manager.
- Identify the key business analysts responsibilities and deliverables in each of the knowledge areas.
- Identify stakeholders and select appropriate techniques for eliciting their requirements.
- Understand business analysis tasks necessary to complete a business analysis effort.
- Describe how business analysts works with stakeholders to identify and comprehend their needs.
- Clarify needs and solutions with various stakeholder groups.
- Define business analysis tasks that progressively elaborate stakeholder and solution requirements.
Kontakt a místo konání