PMBA - Project Management Skills for Business Analysts
- Termín kurzů: 23.03.2020 - 25.03.2020 + 3 dalších termínů
- Místo konání: Bělehradská 347/54, Praha 2
- Cena: 29 766 Kč (24 600 Kč bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
This 3-day course provides the essential project management concepts and techniques to effectively plan for the creation of the business analysis deliverables and activities and manage the requirements process and business analysis activities.
This course is tailored for business analysts or project managers and related professionals who want to make informed decisions about the needs of the organization and document them as business and project requirements.
Learn how to:
- Explain the relationship between project management and business analysis.
- Apply the steps of the Development Life Cycle (DLC).
- Use and tailor standard project cycles in the planning and management of projects.
- Apply scope management processes to create and manage the requirements.
- Apply time management processes to create and manage a valid, defensible schedule for business analysis activities.
- Apply cost management processes to create and manage a budget for business analysis activities.
- Apply communications management processes to manage information.
- Apply risk management processes to manage requirement risks.
- Create an on-the-job action plan.
Kontakt a místo konání
Bělehradská 347/54, 120 00 Praha 2