CHR - Crafting High-Quality Requirements
- Termín kurzů: 16.09.2019 - 19.09.2019 + 1 další termín
- Místo konání: Bratislava
- Cena: 1 224 € (1 020 € bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
Whether outsourced or in-house, every development project needs exceptional requirements management. This course provides the necessary information to develop a proactive environment for requirements gathering and analysis and explains how to introduce lean process thinking to right-size the requirements analysis process. Learn the practical skills required to succeed and grow in the business analyst role, effectively communicate requirements to the technical team before solutions are designed and implemented, and create key deliverable documents.
This course is intended for business analysts and related professionals who want to make informed decisions about the needs of the organization and document them as business and project requirements.
Learn how to:
- Describe the responsibilities of the Business Analyst and the major deliverables in the business systems requirements analysis process.
- Prepare an elicitation plan tailored to the project environment and the development life cycle.
- Analyze requirements using key modeling techniques.
- Recognize and compose clear requirements statements.
- Create high-level models employing use cases to confirm project scope (1st iteration, to confirm user needs (2nd iteration) and to specify user requirements (3rd iteration).
- Examine the value of both documenting requirements to aid project stakeholders in structuring requirements for use, and validating requirements to determine when a project can proceed to design.
Kontakt a místo konání