BPMN - Modeling business processes using the BPMN notation
- Termín kurzů: otvírá se podle zájmu
- Místo konání: Bratislava
- Cena: 795,60 € (663 € bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) is a notation for business process modeling that provides graphical depictions for business process specification and enables easier communication between managers and managers and IT specialists. During the two-day course will be this mode of modelling explained and with the use of a number of examples demonstrated and practiced.
- Processes and their parameters, structured and unstructured processes
- Identification of business processes, identification of document flows
- Diagram elements for process modeling and its use
- Basic techniques of modeling processes using the BPMN notation
- Advanced Process Modeling Techniques Using BPMN Notation
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of processes
- Process redesign
- Process model documentation
- Process automation, monitoring and simulation
- Differences and similarities between BPMN notation, Petri nets, and UML diagrams
- Using the Decision Model and Notation (DMN) notation in combination with BPMN when making managerial decisions
- BPMN application for modeling workflows and decision processes
Otvírá se podle zájmu.
Kontakt a místo konání