COMPF - CompTIA IT Fundamentals +
- Termín kurzů: otvírá se podle zájmu
- Místo konání: Táborská 619/46, Praha 4
- Cena: 23 813 Kč (19 680 Kč bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
In this course, students will identify PC components, work with files and folders, and conduct basic software installations. This course will provide students with the fundamental skills and concepts required to maintain, support, and work efficiently with personal computers. In addition, it covers the essential skills and information needed to set up, configure, maintain, troubleshoot, and perform preventative maintenance of the hardware and software components of a basic personal computer workstation and basic wireless devices.
This course is for everyone who has had to call a Help Desk or a Geek friend to help them with basic PC and mobile issues. You will learn about PCs, tablets, phones, networks, and Internet issues. You will also learn about security, safety, and preventative maintenance.
Learn how to:
- Identify and understand basic computer components and what they do
- Understand operating systems, data storage and sharing
- Set up and configure a basic PC workstation
- Work with applications and files
- Handle basic software installation
- Set up and configure a mobile device
- Connect to networks and the Internet
- Identify/prevent basic security risks
- Identify compatibility issues
- Understand safety and preventative maintenance of computers
This course covers everything you need to know to pass the CompTIA IT Fundamentals Certification FC0-U51 exam. The first goal of the course is to help users better understand, set up, configure, and troubleshoot PCs and mobile devices. The process will prepared you to pass the CompTIA IT Fundamentals exam.
|Exam Codes||FC0-U51||Exam FC0-U61|
|Launch Date||October 2014||September 4, 2018|
|Exam Details||The CompTIA IT Fundamentals exam covers foundational IT concepts including identifying and explaining computer components, installing software, establishing network connectivity and preventing security risks.||The new CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ exam focuses on the knowledge and skills required to identify and explain the basics of computing, IT infrastructure, software development, and database use. With this new version comes the addition of the + to further distinguish ourselves within the marketplace and represent CompTIA quality and standards.|
|Number of Questions||75 questions|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice|
|Length of Test||60 Minutes|
|Passing Score||650 (on a scale of 900)|
|Recommended Experience||No prior experience necessary|
|Languages||English, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Korean, traditional Chinese, simplified Chinese, Thai||English|
|Retirement||English retirement: July 15, 2019; All other Languages: December 1, 2019||Usually three years after launch|
Otvírá se podle zájmu.
Kontakt a místo konání
Táborská 619/46, 140 00 Praha 4