CDCP - Certified Data Center Professional (CDCP®)
- Termín kurzů: 04.03.2019 - 06.03.2019 + 2 dalších termínů
- Místo konání: Bratislava
- Cena: 1 188 € (990 € bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
This 2-day course is designed to expose participants to the key components of the data center. CDCP training will address how to setup and improve key aspects such as power, cooling, security, cabling, safety to ensure a hi-available data center. CDCP training will also address key operations and maintenance aspects.
The primary audience for this course is any IT, facilities or Data Center Operations professional working in and around the data center and having the responsibility to achieve and improve hi-availability and manageability of the Data Center, such as: Data center managers, Operations / Floor / Facility managers, data center engineers, network / system engineers, data center sales / consultants.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Choose an optimum site for mission critical Data Center’s based on current and future needs.
- Describe all components important for hi-availability in a Data Center and how to effectively setup the Data Center.
- Name and apply the various industry standards.
- Describe the various technologies for UPS, fire suppression, cooling, monitoring systems, cabling standards, etc. and to choose and apply them effectively to enhance the hi-availability of the Data Center at minimum cost.
- Review the electrical distribution system to avoid costly downtime.
- Enhance cooling capabilities and efficiency in the Data Center by using techniques and technologies including new methodologies for high-power cooling requirements of the future.
- Design a highly reliable and scalable network architecture and learn how to ensure installers apply proper testing techniques.
- Create effective maintenance contracts with equipment suppliers ensuring the best return on investment.
- Setup effective Data Center monitoring ensuring the right people get the right message.
- Ensure proper security measures, both process and technical are in place safeguarding your companies precious information in the data center.
Attendees will take a 1 hour Certified Data Centre Professional exam. The exam is 40 questions, closed book and multiple choice based. The passing mark is 27 out of 40. Attendees passing the exam will be awarded the internationally accredited and recognized ‚Certified Data Centre Professional‘ certificate (CDCP).
The CDCP certificate is valid for 3 years, after which recertification is required.
Kontakt a místo konání