CDRP - Certified Data Center Risk Professional (CDRP®)
- Termín kurzů: 26.08.2019 - 28.08.2019
- Místo konání: Bělehradská 347/54, Praha 2
- Cena: 30 129 Kč (24 900 Kč bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
This 2-day course is designed to expose attendants to the overall risk management process. Focus is on both the data center infrastructure and the physical data center facility and equipment; the attendant will learn how to identify and quantify risk in their organization, creating the ability to reduce the risk to a level acceptable for the organization. The course is based on international standards and guidelines and will additionally prepare the candidate being able to take part and assist in corporate certification processes that may apply.
The primary audience for this course is any IT, Facilities or Data Center Operations professional working in and around the data center (representing both end-customers and/or service provider / facilitators) and having responsibility to achieve and improve hi-availability and manageability of the Data Center.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the different standards and methodologies for risk management and assessment.
- Establish the required project team for risk management.
- Perform the risk assessment identifying current threats, vulnerabilities and the potential impact based on customized threat catalogues.
- Report on the current risk level of the data center both quantitative and qualitative.
- Anticipate and minimize potential financial impacts.
- Understand the options for handling risk.
- Continuously monitor and review the status of data center risk present.
- Reduce the frequency and magnitude of incidents.
- Detect and respond to events when they occur.
- Meet regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Support certification processes such as ISO/IEC 27001.
- Support overall corporate and IT governance.
- Price of exam is not included in the price of the course.
Attendees will take a 1 hour Certified Data Centre Risk Professional exam. The exam is 40 questions, closed book and multiple choice based. The passing mark is 27 out of 40. Attendees passing the exam will be awarded the internationally accredited and recognized ‚Certified Data Centre Risk Professional‘ certificate (CDRP).
The CDRP certificate is valid for 3 years, after which recertification is required.
Kontakt a místo konání
Bělehradská 347/54, 120 00 Praha 2