DEVAW - DevOps Awareness
- Termín kurzů: otvírá se podle zájmu
- Místo konání: Bratislava
- Cena: 428,40 € (357 € bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
This 1-day course introduces the fundamentals of DevOps. It explains the key concepts that underpin DevOps and helps attendees to understand the benefits that a DevOps approach could have for their own organizations, and potential problems that should be addressed. The course includes discussion of people, process and technology aspects of DevOps, and provides practical suggestions of steps that attendees can take to start introducing DevOps.
- Price of exam is not included in the price of the course.
- Senior IT management, IT development staff, IT operations staff, IT process owners, business managers, business process owners.
- Individuals who require an understanding of DevOps and how it can contribute to the success of IT within an organization.
- IT professionals who are working in an organization that has adopted DevOps and need to be informed about DevOps so that they can operate effectively within the organization.
On successful completion of this course, candidates can expect to gain knowledge of:
- Issues around organizational separation of IT development and IT operations, and how these can have a negative impact on both IT and the business.
- The benefits of a DevOps approach to both IT and the business.
- How DevOps builds on existing concepts and approaches such as ITIL®, Agile and Kanban.
- The role of continual integration, continual testing and continual deployment in DevOps.
- Organizational issues relating to DevOps, and understanding of options for DevOps organizational design.
- The role that tools play in DevOps.
- Possible approaches to get started on a DevOps journey.
Otvírá se podle zájmu.
Kontakt a místo konání