CATE - ISTQB® CATE (Certified Agile Tester Extension)
- Termín kurzů: otvírá se podle zájmu
- Místo konání: Bratislava
- Cena: 634,80 € (529 € bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
This 2-day course is about how to deliver software testing effectively in an Agile development environment. It is useful both for testing specialists and for other IT professionals who will need to work closely with them, or to manage them, on an Agile project.
- For all test engineers working, or intending to work, on agile projects
- For all those who want to obtain ISTQB® certification and to be prepared for the final exam
- For all those who want to know how to perform testing on agile projects
This two-day course follows the ISTQB® Agile Tester Foundation Extension syllabus (which can be downloaded free of charge from the ISTQB® website).
All courses start at 9:00 and finish at 18:00, except for the last day which will finish at 16:00. There will be a 1-hour lunch break, and short breaks for refreshment at regular intervals.
1st day (9:00 – 18:00)
Agile Software Development (The Fundamentals of Agile Software Development; Aspects of Agile Approaches)
Fundamental Agile Testing Principles, Practices and Processes (The Differences between
Testing in Traditional and Agile Approaches; Status of Testing in Agile Projects; Role and Skills of a Tester in an AgileTeam)
Agile Testing Methods, Techniques and Tools
2nd day (9:00 – 16:00)
- Agile Testing Methods, Techniques and Tools (Accessing Quality Risks and Estimating Test Effort; Techniques in Agile Projects; Tools in Agile Projects)
Otvírá se podle zájmu.
Kontakt a místo konání