ITILF - ITIL® 3 Foundation
- Termín kurzů: 25.11.2019 - 28.11.2019
- Místo konání: Bratislava
- Cena: 795,60 € (663 € bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
This course introduces the fundamentals of IT Service Management (ITSM) based on Version 3 of the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL). It describes the key concepts, processes, functions and roles of the ITIL service lifecycle. The course is made up of lectures and practical assignments, which provide an interactive learning experience. This results in good awareness and comprehension of the main aspects of ITIL. The course prepares attendees for the ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate examination. You could obtain 22,5 PDU (Professional Development Units) after you have attained this course. Price of exam is not included in the price of the course.
ITIL enables you to fully benefit from proven best practices in IT and is relevant to anyone involved in the delivery or support of IT services. ITIL is aligned with various international quality standards including ISO/IEC 20000 (IT Service Management Code of Practice) and has been adopted by thousands of organisations worldwide, such as NASA, the UK National Health Service (NHS) and Disney™. Learn more about ITIL.
ITIL Foundation is the entry level certification, providing general awareness of the key elements, terminology and concepts of ITIL®. This module also covers the links between lifecycle stages, the processes used and their contribution to service management practices.
PRINCE2® and ITIL® are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
ITIL Foundation is suitable for individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
The certification also applies to IT professionals who work within an organization that has adopted ITIL and so need to be aware of and contribute to the overall service improvement programme.
Upon successful completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of the ITIL service lifecycle and its key components.
- Gain the knowledge necessary to prepare for the “Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management” examination from PeopleCert.
Detailed Course Outline
- Service Management as a Practice
- Introduction to IT Service Management
- ITIL introduction Service Lifecycle
- Introduction of the lifecycle stages Key Principles, Models and Concepts
- Introduction to key principles, models and concepts Concepts, Roles and Functions
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement Technology and Architecture
- Architecture and technology to manage the IT Services ITIL® Qualification Scheme Revision and Mock Examination
Kontakt a místo konání