OSA - ITIL® 3 Operational Support and Analysis
- Termín kurzů: 16.09.2019 - 21.09.2019
- Místo konání: Bratislava
- Cena: 1 713,60 € (1 428 € bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
Operational Support and Analysis (OSA) is one of the ITIL® Service Capability modules. It focuses on the practical application of OSA practices that enable event, incident, request, problem, access, technical, IT operations and application management.
Individuals and organisations get guidance on how to manage the everyday operation of IT services and gain a better understanding of how to implement the ITIL processes that will enable them to deliver and support services to customers.
OSA also covers aspects in regards to people, relationships, procedures and technology to ensure that the IT services provided are high quality and cost-effective and meet organisational needs.
The OSA certification can only be taken following an accredited training course.
Price of exam is not included in the price of the course.
On successful completion of this course, the student can claim 34 education units or PDUs that can be used to attain or maintain the PMI® PMP® credential.
PRINCE2® and ITIL® are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The RCV qualification would be suitable for IT professionals in roles such as Release Manager, Security Administrator, IT Operations Manager, Database Administrator and Security Manager.
IT professionals who require a deep understanding of Release, Control and Validation processes and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organization.
Operational staff involved in the activities of the following processes and/or functions: Change Management, Release and Deployment Management, Service Validation and Testing, Service Asset and Configuration Management, Request Fulfilment, Service Evaluation and Knowledge Management
Upon successful completion of this course participants will understand:
- The importance of the concept of Service Management as a Practice.
- The activities, methods and functions used in each of the ITIL Operational Support and Analysis processes.
- How to use the ITIL Operational Support and Analysis processes, activities and functions to achieve operational excellence.
- How the ITIL Operational Support and Analysis processes interact with other Lifecycle processes.
- How to measure the ITIL Operational Support and Analysis processes and functions.
- The involvement of Information Management in the ITIL Operational Support and Analysis processes.
- The technology and implementation considerations, as well as the challenges, critical success factors and risks surrounding ITIL Operational Support and Analysis. Participants will also gain the knowledge necessary to prepare for the “ITIL Certificate in Operational Support and Analysis” examination from PeopleCert. This certificate is worth 4 credits in the ITIL Version 3 Qualification Scheme.
- Formal examination: this is a closed book complex graded multiple-choice examination with 8 questions to be answered in 90 minutes. Students must get 70% correct in order to pass.
When you complete this training, you can register for the following certification/s.
See more info ITIL® 3 Intermediate Certificate
The following certifications are not included in the price of training session.
Kontakt a místo konání