PPO - ITIL® V3 Planning, Protection & Optimization
- Termín kurzů: 10.06.2019 - 15.06.2019 + 1 další termín
- Místo konání: Bratislava
- Cena: 1 836 € (1 530 € bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
Planning, Protection and Optimization (PPO) is one of the ITIL® Service Capability modules.
It focuses on the practical application of PPO practices to enable capacity, availability, IT service continuity, information security and demand management.
The module provides an understanding of the ITIL Service Design processes, ensuring that new and updated services, service management systems and tools, technology architecture, processes and measurement systems, methods and metrics designed meet user needs and will require little further change once introduced.
This course explains the terminology, process structure, roles, functions and activities within the Service Strategy and Design phases of the ITSM Lifecycle, based on ITIL® v3. The course is part of the Capability stream, which offers participants a balanced knowledge of ITIL® best practices used daily. The primary focus is on process activities, execution and use throughout the Service Lifecycle.
The PPO certification can only be taken following an accredited training course.Price of exam is not included in the price of the course.
Upon successful completion of this course participants will understand:
- The importance of the concept of Service Management as a Practice
- The activities, methods and functions used in each ITIL® Planning, Protection & Optimization process as well as the process roles and responsibilities
- Capacity and Availability Management as a capability to realize successful service design
- IT Service Continuity Management as a capability to support overall Business Continuity Management
- Information Security Management as part of the overall Corporate Governance framework
- Technology and Implementation Considerations, as well as the Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks surrounding ITIL® Planning, Protection & Optimization Participants will also gain the knowledge necessary to prepare for the “ITIL® Planning, Protection & Optimization” examination from PeopleCert. This certificate is worth 4 credits in the ITIL Version 3 Qualification Scheme.
- Formal examination: this is a closed book complex graded multiple-choice examination with 8 questions to be answered in 90 minutes. Students must get 70% correct in order to pass.
When you complete this training, you can register for the following certification/s.
See more info ITIL Intermediate Certificate V3
The following certifications are not included in the price of training session.
Kontakt a místo konání