SS - ITIL® 3 Service Strategy
- Termín kurzů: 19.08.2019 - 22.08.2019 + 1 další termín
- Místo konání: Bratislava
- Cena: 1 285,20 € (1 071 € bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
ITIL® Intermediate Service Strategy (SS) is one of five ITIL® Service Lifecycle modules and provides you with guidance that enables you to design, develop, and implement service provider strategy that aligns to the organisational strategy.
It focuses on the importance of the strategic aspect of services within the IT service lifecycle and it provides the specific knowledge and techniques to help you demonstrate that you understand the risks and success factors, whilst having the skills to develop and progress strategy within an organisation or programme.
This course focuses on the activities for transforming ITSM into a strategic asset and driving strategy through the service lifecycle. Topics include the principals of Service Strategy, defining services and market spaces, Service Portfolio Management, Demand Management and Financial Management. Critical success factors and risks are also covered along with conducting strategic assessments.
The Service Strategy certification can only be taken following an accredited training course.
Price of exam is not included in the price of the course. On successful completion of this course, the student can claim 26 education units or PDUs that can be used to attain or maintain the PMI® PMP® credential.
PRINCE2® and ITIL® are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
ITIL® Intermediate Service Design is suitable for IT professionals in positions such as Capacity Manager, Availability Manager, Service Level Manager, Business Continuity Manager, Service Portfolio Manager. It is also relevant to CIOs, CTOs, IT Consultants, IT Audit Managers, IT Security Managers, and other IT professionals involved in the design of IT services.
All IT Staff who are responsible for the delivery and support of IT services in an organization. The course will be of particular interest to staff working or managing an IT Service Design role or wishing to include this module as part of their ITIL expert qualification.
Upon successful completion of this course participants will:
- Gain a thorough understanding of the managerial and supervisory issues regarding IT Service Strategy processes and activities
- Be able to understand the important interfaces between Service Strategy and the other stages within the ITIL Service Lifecycle
- Be prepared to sit the formal ITIL Service Strategy examination
- Formal examination: this is a closed book complex graded multiple-choice examination with 8 questions to be answered in 90 minutes. Students must get 70% correct in order to pass.
When you complete this training, you can register for the following certification/s.
See more info ITIL® 3 Intermediate Certificate
The following certifications are not included in the price of training session.
Kontakt a místo konání