SO - ITIL® V3 Service Operation
- Termín kurzů: 27.05.2019 - 30.05.2019 + 1 další termín
- Místo konání: Bratislava
- Cena: 1 346,40 € (1 122 € bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
This course is designed for those involved in event management and monitoring, problem management and root cause analysis, and access management. The course also covers communication and stakeholder management, service desk organization, technical management, and application management
ITIL enables you to fully benefit from proven best practices in IT and is relevant to anyone involved in the delivery or support of IT services. ITIL is aligned with various international quality standards including ISO/IEC 20000 (IT Service Management Code of Practice) and has been adopted by thousands of organisations worldwide, such as NASA, the UK National Health Service (NHS) and Disney™. Learn more about ITIL.
ITIL® Intermediate Service Operation focuses on the principles, processes, operational activities and functions that enable organisations and individuals to successfully manage how their products and services perform.
ITIL® Intermediate Service Operation (SO) is one of five ITIL® Service Lifecycle modules. It focuses on the functions, principles, processes and operational activities that enable individuals and organisations to successfully manage how their products and services perform, helping them improve their IT Service Management. The module focuses on the coordination and execution of activities regarding the ongoing management and operation of the products or services developed or implemented during the service strategy, design and transition phases of the IT Service Lifecycle. It also covers tech and support resources used to deliver them. Service Operation best practice enables organisations and IT teams to effectively sustain and maintain the products and services they develop, ensuring that their users are provided with efficient resources.You could obtain 26 PDU (Professional Development Units) after you have attained this course. Price of exam is not included in the price of the course.
CSI is relevant for CIOs, CTOs, Business Relationship Managers, Cyber Resilience Consultants, Service Level Managers, IT Security Architects, IT Security Managers, Business Continuity Managers, IT Consultants, IT Audit managers, and any IT professional involved in continual service improvement.
- IT professionals working within or about to enter a Continual Service Improvement environment and requiring a detailed understanding of the processes, functions and activities involved
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management for which this qualification is one of the prerequisite modules
Upon successful completion of this course participants will:
- Gain a thorough understanding of the managerial and supervisory issues regarding IT Service Operation processes, functions and activities.
- Be able to understand the important interfaces between Service Operation and the other stages within the ITIL Service Lifecycle.
- Be prepared to sit the formal ITIL Service Operation examination.
- Formal examination: this is a closed book complex graded multiple-choice examination with 8 questions to be answered in 90 minutes. Students must get 70% correct in order to pass.
- ITIL® Intermediate Service Operation training materials in paper form
- Trial exams: questions + answers
- The ITIL Winning Strategy Poster
When you complete this training, you can register for the following certification/s.
The following certifications are not included in the price of training session.
Kontakt a místo konání