CSI - ITIL® V3 Continual Service Improvement
- Termín kurzů: 24.06.2019 - 27.06.2019 + 1 další termín
- Místo konání: Bratislava
- Cena: 1 346,40 € (1 122 € bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
Continual Service Improvement (CSI) is one of five ITIL® Service Lifecycle modules.
It focuses on how organisations and individuals can strategically review the products and services they have produced following the strategy, design, transition and operation stages of the IT Service Lifecycle and offers guidance on how this process should be organized and executed. This module concentrates on the principles and techniques from the Continual Service Improvement stage of the ITIL Lifecycle, without going into detail about specific processes.
CSI also includes guidance on the tools and technology that can be used to support related activities and how to evaluate risks and critical success factors.
CSI offers best practice that helps businesses and projects continue to meet and adapt to the changing needs of end users, whilst at the same time improving efficiencies and returns on investment for organisations.
Service Operation best practice enables organisations and IT teams to effectively sustain and maintain the products and services they develop, ensuring that their users are provided with efficient resources.
The CSI certification can only be taken following an accredited training course.
Price of exam is not included in the price of the course.
Following the completion of this course, the candidate will know:
- The importance of Service Management as a Practice concept and Continual Service Improvement Principals, Purpose and Objective
- How all processes in ITIL Continual Service Improvement interact with other Service Lifecycle Processes
- The sub-processes, activities, methods and functions used in each of the ITIL Continual Service Improvement processes
- The roles and responsibilities within ITIL Continual Service Improvement and the activities and functions to achieve Service Improvement excellence
- Technology and implementation considerations surrounding ITIL Continual Service Improvement
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks associated to ITIL Continual Service Improvement
- Participants will also gain the knowledge necessary to prepare for the “ITIL Certificate in Continual Service Improvement” examination from PeopleCert. This certificate is worth 3 credits in the ITIL Version 3 Qualification Scheme. Formal examination: this is a closed book complex graded multiple-choice examination with 8 questions to be answered in 90 minutes. Students must get 70% correct in order to pass. Exam can be taken with PeopleCert
When you complete this training, you can register for the following certification/s.
See more info ITIL Intermediate Certificate V3
The following certifications are not included in the price of training session.
Kontakt a místo konání