MALC - ITIL® 3 Managing Across The Lifecycle + exam
- Termín kurzů: 10.02.2020 - 15.02.2020
- Místo konání: Bratislava
- Cena: 2 631,60 € (2 193 € bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) sits between the Intermediate and Expert certifications and is the final required certification in order to gain the ITIL Expert status. It is intended to help professionals apply and integrate their knowledge of ITIL in real-world settings and in their own workplace.
While candidates can earn 17 credits through various learning paths leveraging any combination of the Foundation and Intermediate courses, it has been observed that candidates wishing to pursue the Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) module benefit from taking the Continual Service Improvement and Service Strategy modules from the ITIL Intermediate certification scheme as part of their learning path.
Once you successfully complete your MALC certification, PeopleCert will also issue your ITIL Expert certificate.
ITIL Expert is achieved by accumulating 22 credits through the first two levels of the Scheme, including MALC. The ITIL Expert level is aimed at those individuals who are interested in demonstrating a superior level of knowledge of ITIL through their ITIL Certification.
Candidates who achieve ITIL Expert level will also satisfy the pre-requisite entry criteria for the ITIL Master Level, the highest level of certification within the ITIL scheme.
Managing Across the Lifecycle is the final module of the Service Lifecycle and/or Service Capability modules that leads to the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management Certificate. The purpose of this training module and the associated exam and certificate is, to impart, test, and validate the knowledge across the contents of the ITIL V3 publications; focusing on business, management and supervisory objectives, purpose, processes, functions and activities, and on the interfaces and interactions between the processes addressed in the five core V3 Publications.
Price of exam is included in the price of the course.
PRINCE2® and ITIL® are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Understanding IT Service Management Business and Managerial Issues
- Managing the Planning and Implementation of IT Service Management
- Management of Strategic Change
- Risk Management as a practice
- Understanding Organizational Challenges
- Service Assessment methods and purpose
- Understand and be able to use Complementary Industry Guidance
- Formal examination: this is a closed book scenario based multiple-choice examination with 8 questions to be answered in 90 minutes. Each question will have 4 possible answers worth from 0 to 5 points. Students must get 28 points out of a possible 40 or 70% correct in order to pass.
When you complete this training, you can register for the following certification/s.
See more info ITIL® 3 Intermediate Certificate
The following certifications are included in the price of training session.
Kontakt a místo konání