SIAMA - SIAM Awareness
- Termín kurzů: 01.10.2019 - 02.10.2019
- Místo konání: Bělehradská 54, Praha 2
- Cena: 14 883 Kč (12 300 Kč bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
Multi-supplier eco systems will be the default in the future, in fact, they exist today—There is simply no escaping it. CIOs need to keep control of their organization and the services delivered through effective governance and operational control of service delivery. If IT doesn’t start sourcing services correctly, the Business will. The Service Integration And Management (SIAM) framework is designed to help companies manage complex, multi-supplier environments, and derive more business value from their IT investments. This 1-day course will provide an overview of the SIAM framework
- Senior IT management, IT operations staff, IT process owners, business managers, business process owners.
- IT professionals working for organizations that have adopted, or are planning to adopt, a multi-supplier sourcing model and need to be able to manage, support and/or operate within such an environment.
- Individuals requiring an understanding of SIAM and how it can contribute to the success of IT within an organization.
On successful completion of this course, candidates will gain knowledge in:
- Leveraging multi-sourcing to achieve one or more of the following goals:
- Cost and Risk Reduction
- Improved Service Levels
- Improve Service Provider performance
- Business Enablement
- Service Integration
- How SIAM structures and organizes the integrated “business value network” that is provided by an optimized set of internal, external and/or shared service providers.
- How to complement SIAM with existing process frameworks and methodologies, (e.g., ITIL, COBIT, TOGAF®, and IT4IT™) and essentially specify an information model that can be used across the entire IT value chain.
- SIAM Architecture and governance models.
- Next steps and how to apply the SIAM framework.
Kontakt a místo konání
Bělehradská 54, 120 00 Praha 2