MOC20417 - MOC 20417 Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
- Termín kurzů: 11.05.2020 - 16.05.2020 + 1 další termín
- Místo konání: Bělehradská 347/54, Praha 2
- Cena: 32 743 Kč (27 060 Kč bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
This version of this course is built on the final release version of Windows Server 2012
This 5-day instructor-led course is designed primarily for people who want to upgrade their technical skills from Windows Server® 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 to Windows Server® 2012. It presumes a high level of knowledge about previous Windows Server versions.
This course explains new features and functionality in Windows Server 2012 around management, networking infrastructure, storage, access control, Hyper-V, high availability, and identity federation. Specific technologies covered will include Dynamic Access Control(DAC), Failover Clustering, Microsoft Online Backup and changes with Active Directory®, and Hyper-V and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS).It is not a product upgrade course, detailing the considerations for migrating and upgrading your specific environment to Windows Server 2012. Rather, this course will update your existing knowledge and skills to Windows Server 2012. This course maps directly to and is preparation material for Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA):Windows Server 2012 upgrade exam „70–417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server® 2012“ details of which are available here http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?ID=70–417
This course is intended for Information Technology (IT) Professionals who are already experienced Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2 Administrators carrying out day to day management and administrative tasks and who want to update their skills and knowledge to Windows Server 2012.Also suitable for this course would be candidates who hold the existing Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Windows Server 2008 credential and who want to update that to the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Windows Server 2012 credential by taking the upgrade exam „70–417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server® 2012“
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and configure Windows Server 2012.
- Monitor and maintain Windows Server 2012.
- Manage Windows Server with Windows PowerShell 3.0.
- Manage storage for Windows Server 2012 servers.
- Implement network services.
- Implement Remote Access.
- Implement Failover Clustering.
- Implement Hyper-V.
- Implement Failover Clustering with Hyper-V.
- Implement Dynamic Access Control.
- Implement Active Directory® Domain Services (AD DS).
- Plan and implement AD FS.
When you complete this training, you can register for the following certification/s.
- Below you you can find detailed information about particular trainings and their corresponding certifications.
The following certifications are not included in the price of training session.
Kontakt a místo konání
Bělehradská 347/54, 120 00 Praha 2