MOC20466 - MOC 20466 Implementing a Data Model and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server
- Termín kurzů: 09.11.2020 - 14.11.2020
- Místo konání: Táborská 619/46, Praha 4
- Cena: 35 719 Kč (29 520 Kč bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
The focus of this five-day instructor-led course is on creating managed enterprise BI solutions. It describes how to implement multidimensional and tabular data models, deliver reports with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, create dashboards with Microsoft SharePoint Server PerformancePoint Services, and discover business insights by using data mining.
This course is intended for database professionals who need to fulfill a Business Intelligence Developer role to create analysis and reporting solutions. Primary responsibilities include:
- Implementing analytical data models, such as OLAP cubes.
- Implementing reports, and managing report delivery.
- Creating business performance dashboards.
- Supporting data mining and predictive analysis.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the components, architecture, and nature of a BI solution.
- Create a multidimensional database with Analysis Services.
- Implement dimensions in a cube.
- Implement measures and measure groups in a cube.
- Use MDX Syntax.
- Customize a cube.
- Implement a Tabular Data Model in SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Use DAX to enhance a tabular model.
- Create reports with Reporting Services.
- Enhance reports with charts and parameters.
- Manage report execution and delivery.
- Implement a dashboard in SharePoint Server with PerformancePoint Services.
- Use Data Mining for Predictive Analysis.
When you complete this training, you can register for the following certification/s.
- Below you you can find detailed information about particular trainings and their corresponding certifications.
The following certifications are not included in the price of training session.
Kontakt a místo konání
Táborská 619/46, 140 00 Praha 4