MOC20761 - MOC 20761 Querying Data with Transact-SQL
- Termín kurzů: 22.07.2019 - 27.07.2019 + 1 další termín
- Místo konání: Bratislava
- Cena: 1 468,80 € (1 224 € bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
The main purpose of this 3 day instructor led course is to give students a good understanding of the Transact-SQL language which is used by all SQL Server-related disciplines; namely, Database Administration, Database Development and Business Intelligence. As such, the primary target audience for this course is: Database Administrators, Database Developers and BI professionals.
The course will very likely be well attended by SQL power users who aren’t necessarily database-focused; namely, report writers, business analysts and client application developers.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the basic architecture and concepts of Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Understand the similarities and differences between Transact-SQL and other computer languages.
- Write SELECT queries
- Query multiple tables
- Sort and filter data
- Describe the use of data types in SQL Server
- Modify data using Transact-SQL
- Use built-in functions
- Group and aggregate data
- Use subqueries
- Use table expressions
- Use set operators
- Use window ranking, offset and aggregate functions
- Implement pivoting and grouping sets
- Execute stored procedures
- Program with T-SQL
- Implement error handling
When you complete this training, you can register for the following certification/s.
- Below you you can find detailed information about particular trainings and their corresponding certifications.
The following certifications are not included in the price of training session.
Kontakt a místo konání