MOC20767 - MOC 20767 Implementing a SQL Data Warehouse
- Termín kurzů: 02.09.2019 - 07.09.2019
- Místo konání: Bělehradská 54, Praha 2
- Cena: 43 161 Kč (35 670 Kč bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
This 5-day instructor led course describes how to implement a data warehouse platform to support a BI solution. Students will learn how to create a data warehouse with Microsoft® SQL Server® 2016 and with Azure SQL Data Warehouse, to implement ETL with SQL Server Integration Services, and to validate and cleanse data with SQL Server Data Quality Services and SQL Server Master Data Services.
The primary audience for this course are database professionals who need to fulfil a Business Intelligence Developer role. They will need to focus on hands-on work creating BI solutions including Data Warehouse implementation, ETL, and data cleansing.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the key elements of a data warehousing solution
- Describe the main hardware considerations for building a data warehouse
- Implement a logical design for a data warehouse
- Implement a physical design for a data warehouse
- Create columnstore indexes
- Implementing an Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Describe the key features of SSIS
- Implement a data flow by using SSIS
- Implement control flow by using tasks and precedence constraints
- Create dynamic packages that include variables and parameters
- Debug SSIS packages
- Describe the considerations for implement an ETL solution
- Implement Data Quality Services
- Implement a Master Data Services model
- Describe how you can use custom components to extend SSIS
- Deploy SSIS projects
When you complete this training, you can register for the following certification/s.
- Below you you can find detailed information about particular trainings and their corresponding certifications.
The following certifications are not included in the price of training session.
Kontakt a místo konání
Bělehradská 54, 120 00 Praha 2