MOC20768 - MOC 20768 Developing SQL Data Models
- Termín kurzů: 16.12.2019 - 19.12.2019
- Místo konání: Bratislava
- Cena: 1 101,60 € (918 € bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
This three-day instructor-led course is aimed at database professionals who fulfil a Business Intelligence (BI) developer role. This course looks at implementing multidimensional databases by using SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), and at creating tabular semantic data models for analysis with SSAS.
The primary audience for this course are database professionals who need to fulfil BI Developer role to create enterprise BI solutions. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Implementing multidimensional databases by using SQL Server Analysis Services
- Creating tabular semantic data models for analysis by using SQL Server Analysis Services
- The secondary audiences for this course are ‘power’ information workers/data analysts.
Describe the components, architecture, and nature of a BI solutionCreate a multidimensional database with analysis services Implement dimensions in a cube Implement measures and measure groups in a cube Use MDX syntax Customize a cube Implement a tabular database Use DAX to query a tabular model Use data mining for predictive analysis
When you complete this training, you can register for the following certification/s.
- Below you you can find detailed information about particular trainings and their corresponding certifications.
The following certifications are not included in the price of training session.
Kontakt a místo konání