MOC203451A - MOC 20345-1A Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- Termín kurzů: 11.05.2020 - 16.05.2020 + 1 další termín
- Místo konání: Bratislava
- Cena: 1 591,20 € (1 326 € bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
This 5-day instructor-led course teaches IT professionals how to administer and support Exchange Server 2016. Students will learn how to install Exchange Server 2016, and how to configure and manage an Exchange Server environment. The course covers how to manage mail recipients and public folders, including how to perform bulk operations using Exchange Management Shell. Students also will learn how to manage client connectivity, message transport and hygiene, how to implement and manage highly available Exchange Server deployments, and how to implement back up and disaster recovery solutions.
This course is primarily intended for people aspiring to become enterprise-level messaging administrators for Exchange Server 2016. IT generalists and help-desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2016 might also take this course. Students taking this course are expected to have at least two years of experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of Windows Server administration, network administration, help desk, or system administration. They are not expected to have experience with previous Exchange Server versions.
- Overview of Exchange Server 2016
- Requirements and deployment options for Exchange Server 2016
- Exchange Server 2016 management
- Overview of the Exchange 2016 Mailbox server
- Configuring Mailbox servers
- Exchange Server 2016 recipients
- Managing Exchange Server recipients
- Configuring address lists and policies
- Overview of the Exchange Management Shell
- Managing Exchange Server 2016 by using Exchange Management Shell
- Managing Exchange Server 2016 by using Exchange Management Shell scripts
- Configuring client access services in Exchange Server 2016
- Managing client services
- Client connectivity and publishing of Exchange Server 2016 services
- Configuring Outlook on the web
- Configuring mobile messaging on Exchange Server 2016
- High availability on Exchange Server 2016
- Configuring highly available mailbox databases
- Configuring high availability of Client Access services
- Implementing Exchange Server 2016 backup
- Implementing Exchange Server 2016 recovery
- Overview of message transport
- Configuring message transport
- Managing transport rules
- Deploying and managing an Edge Transport server for message security
- Implementing an antivirus solution for Exchange Server 2016
- Implementing an antispam solution for Exchange Server 2016
- Overview of Exchange Online and Office 365
- Managing Exchange Online
- Implementing the migration to Exchange Online
- Monitoring Exchange Server 2016
- Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2016
- Securing Exchange Server with role-based access control (RBAC)
- Configuring audit logging on Exchange Server 2016
- Maintaining Exchange Server 2016
When you complete this training, you can register for the following certification/s.
- Below you you can find detailed information about particular trainings and their corresponding certifications.
The following certifications are not included in the price of training session.
Kontakt a místo konání