MOC10990 - MOC 10990 Analyzing Data with SQL Server Reporting Services
- Termín kurzů: otvírá se podle zájmu
- Místo konání: Bratislava
- Cena: 1 101,60 € (918 € bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
This course teaches students how to implement a SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services solution for data analysis in an organization. The course discusses how to use the Reporting Services development tools to create and manage reports and implement self-service BI solutions.
The primary audience for this course is database professionals who need to fulfil a BI developer role to create reports. Primary responsibilities will include implementing reports and mobile reports.
The secondary audiences for this course are power information workers.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe key features of data modeling within business intelligence
- Describe various report services data sources and how these are configured
- Create reports with report designer and/or report designer
- Configure reports with report designer and/or report builder
- Create SQL Server mobile reports
When you complete this training, you can register for the following certification/s.
- Below you you can find detailed information about particular trainings and their corresponding certifications.
The following certifications are not included in the price of training session.
Otvírá se podle zájmu.
Kontakt a místo konání