DO409 - Automation with Ansible II: Ansible Tower (DO409)
- Termín kurzů: otvírá se podle zájmu
- Místo konání: Bělehradská 347/54, Praha 2
- Cena: 1 210 € (1 000 € bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
Automation with Ansible II: Ansible Tower (DO409) is designed for IT professionals who use Ansible by Red Hat® and need to centrally manage their Ansible projects in a way that scales to large teams and complex enterprise installations using Ansible Tower by Red Hat.
This Ansible training is based on Ansible Tower 3, Ansible 2, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux® 7.
Linux system administrators, cloud administrators, and network administrators interested in centrally managing Ansible projects and playbook execution at scale with Ansible Tower by Red Hat
This course will teach students how to deploy and use Ansible Tower by Red Hat to manage their existing Ansible projects, playbooks, and roles, perform basic maintenance and administration of the Ansible Tower installation, and configure users and teams and use them to control access to systems, projects, and other resources through role-based access controls. Students will also learn to use the visual dashboard to centrally launch, control, and monitor Ansible jobs, use the Ansible Tower application programming interface (API) to launch jobs from existing templates, and automatically schedule Ansible jobs and update the host inventory.
- Install Ansible Tower by Red Hat
- Configure users and teams to access Ansible Tower resources using role-based access controls
- Use Ansible Tower to manage shared access to inventories and machine credentials
- Create job templates and workflow job templates to standardize playbook execution
- Launch playbooks and monitor and review job results using Ansible Tower
Otvírá se podle zájmu.
Kontakt a místo konání
Bělehradská 347/54, 120 00 Praha 2