RH199 - RHCSA Rapid Track Course (RH199)
- Termín kurzů: 09.09.2019 - 13.09.2019 + 1 další termín
- Místo konání: Bratislava
- Cena: 2 496 € (2 080 € bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
The RHCSA Rapid Track course (RH199) is designed for students who already have significant experience with Linux® administration. This course combines Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) and Red Hat System Administration II (RH134), reviewing the tasks at an accelerated pace.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux 8.
Students for this class should have 1–3 years of full time Linux administration experience
Course content summary
- Package management with new repository structure and appstream modules
- Create storage devices, volumes, and file systems, including Stratis storage management
- Configure network services and security
- Manage processes, scheduling, and tuning
- Manage users, groups, and authentication
- Perform server management with the Cockpit web management utility
- Troubleshoot and obtain support
- Access systems and get help
- Log in to local and remote Linux systems, and investigate problem resolution methods provided through Red Hat Insights and support.
- Navigate file systems
- Copy, move, create, delete, and organize files while working from the bash shell.
- Manage local users and groups
- Create, manage, and delete local users and groups and administer local password policies.
- Control access to files
- Set Linux file system permissions on files and to interpret the security effects of different permission settings.
- Manage SELinux security
- Protect and manage the security of a server by using SELinux.
- Tune system performance
- Evaluate and control processes, set tuning parameters, and adjust process scheduling priorities on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux system.
- Install and update software packages
- Download, install, update, and manage software packages from Red Hat and yum package repositories.
- Manage basic storage
- Create and manage storage devices, partitions, file systems, and swap spaces from the command line.
- Control services and the boot process
- Control and monitor network services, system daemons, and the boot process using systemd.
- Manage networking
- Configure network interfaces and settings on Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers.
- Analyze and store logs
- Locate and accurately interpret logs of system events for troubleshooting purposes.
- Implement advanced storage features
- Create and manage logical volumes containing file systems and swap spaces from the command line, and configure advanced storage features with Stratis and VDO.
- Schedule future tasks
- Schedule tasks to automatically execute in the future.
- Access network-attached storage
- Access network-attached storage, using the NFS protocol.
- Manage network security
- Control network connections to services using the system firewall and SELinux rules.
Kontakt a místo konání