EX220 - Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Management exam (EX220)
- Termín kurzů: 28.08.2020
- Místo konání: Bělehradská 347/54, Praha 2
- Cena: 514,25 € (425 € bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
In preparation Study points for the exam
To help you prepare, review the exam objectives, which highlight the task areas you can expect to see on the exam.
Being able to manage Red Hat CloudForms Management Engine (CFME) requires some level of skill with one or more of the underlying cloud and virtualization technologies supported by CFME. In order to provide a defined and manageable scope for the exam, the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Management exam is based on Red Hat Virtualization Management, one of the several that CFME supports.
Therefore, you should also be able to perform these ancillary tasks with Red Hat Virtualization Management:
- Import virtual machine template images into a pre-configured Red Hat Virtualization Management environment
- Import ISO image files and template VM images into Red Hat Virtualization Management
- Create virtual machine images from templates and customize various attributes of the virtual machine
You will not be directly evaluated on your ability to perform those ancillary tasks, but the inability to do so will prevent you from being able to perform the actual exam tasks, which include:
- Perform initial CloudForms management engine configuration via virtual machine console
- Add Red Hat Virtualization as a cloud service provider
- Configure basic CFME settings
- Create new CFME roles
- Add CFME users and groups
- Create and apply smart tags
- Configure CFME to be able to provision virtual systems via all supported mechanisms
- Use CFME to provision virtual systems
- Configure control policies
- Configure chargeback reporting
- Configure reporting
- Perform drift analyses
- Configure alerts
- Configure life cycle management provisioning request default values
- Save the output from reporting and analyses in an external format that can be parsed by other tools
Red Hat reserves the right to add, modify, and remove objectives. Such changes will be made public in advance through revisions to this document.
Experienced Red Hat CloudForms administrators seeking validation of their skills. Students who have attended Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220)
Kontakt a místo konání
Bělehradská 347/54, 120 00 Praha 2