LR120 - LoadRunner 12.x Essentials
- Termín kurzů: 07.12.2020 - 12.12.2020 + 3 dalších termínů
- Místo konání: Táborská 619/46, Praha 4
- Cena: 62 920 Kč (52 000 Kč bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
This five-day course introduces students to the LoadRunner 12.5 application. The course covers topics about the Virtual User Generator (VuGen), Controller, and Analysis tools. This course is designed to give you a foundation in basic load testing tasks. You create and run load test scenarios using the Controller. The Analysis tool is used to analyze load test results, and you learn to work with the graphs to display data after a test is executed.
The hands-on labs are designed to provide you with the knowledge necessary to create scripts in VuGen, execute scenarios in the Controller, and view the results in the Analysis tool. The course consists of focused, task-oriented lectures, text, and a series of detailed hands-on labs to teach the course material to the student.
This course is intended for:
- Quality Assurance and Performance Engineers
- Users of LoadRunner who need to create scripts to load test their web applications
- Executives involved in any aspect of the load testing process
Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the information that you need for load testing
- Identify the components of LoadRunner (LR)
- Apply the recommended workflow to create a basic LR scenario
- Assign scripts, run-time settings, performance monitors, Load Generators (LGs), and Virtual User (Vusers) to a LR scenario based on your load testing goals
- Perform a load test on your application by running a scenario
Kontakt a místo konání
Táborská 619/46, 140 00 Praha 4