AWSA - Architecting on AWS
- Termín kurzů: otvírá se podle zájmu
- Místo konání: Táborská 619/46, Praha 4
- Cena: 48 388 Kč (39 990 Kč bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on the AWS platform. You will learn how to optimize the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how they fit into cloud-based solutions. You will explore AWS Cloud best practices and design patterns to help you architect optimal IT solutions on AWS. You will also examine case studies that show how AWS customers have designed their infrastructures and the strategies and services they implemented. You will build and explore a variety of infrastructures through a guided, hands-on activity.
This course is intended for:
- Solutions architects
- Solution design engineers
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leverage AWS Managed Services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient to increase performance and reduce costs
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
Otvírá se podle zájmu.
Kontakt a místo konání
Táborská 619/46, 140 00 Praha 4