2000F - ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation
- Termín kurzů: 30.09.2019 - 02.10.2019
- Místo konání: Bělehradská 347/54, Praha 2
- Cena: 20 328 Kč (16 800 Kč bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an IT Service Management System (ITSMS) as specified in ISO/IEC 20000. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of an ITSMS, including ITSMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in IT Service Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of IT Service Management Systems (ITSMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in IT Service Management
Day 1: Introduction to IT Service Management System (ITSMS) concepts as required by ISO/IEC 20000
Day 2: IT Service Management System (ITSMS) requirements and Certification Exam
Kontakt a místo konání
Bělehradská 347/54, 120 00 Praha 2