2000LA - ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor
- Termín kurzů: 25.11.2019 - 30.11.2019
- Místo konání: Bratislava
- Cena: 1 728 € (1 440 € bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an IT Service Management System (ITSMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021–1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead IT Service Management System (ITSMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an IT Service Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ITSMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an IT Service Management System audit
- Expert advisors in IT Service Management
Day 1: Introduction to IT Service Management Systems (ITSMS) and ISO/IEC 20000
Day 2: Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
Day 3: On-site audit activities
Day 4: Closing the audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
Kontakt a místo konání