27005RM - ISO/IEC 27005 Risk Manager
- Termín kurzů: otvírá se podle zájmu
- Místo konání: Bělehradská 347/54, Praha 2
- Cena: 28 544 Kč (23 590 Kč bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 27005 Risk Manager training enables you to develop the competence to master the risk management process related to all assets of relevance for Information Security using the ISO/IEC 27005 standard as a reference framework. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of best practices of risk assessment methods such as OCTAVE, EBIOS, MEHARI and harmonized TRA. This training course corresponds with the implementation process of the ISMS framework presented in the ISO/IEC 27001 standard.
After understanding all the necessary concepts of Information Security Risk Management based on ISO/IEC 27005, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27005 Risk Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Risk Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the necessary skills and knowledge to perform an optimal Information Security Risk Assessment and timely manage Information Security risks.
Who should attend?
- Information Security risk managers
- Information Security team members
- Individuals responsible for Information Security, compliance, and risk within an organization
- Individuals implementing ISO/IEC 27001, seeking to comply with ISO/IEC 27001 or involved in a risk management program
- IT consultants
- IT professionals
- Information Security officers
- Privacy officers
Day 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 27005 and implementation of a risk management programme
Day 2: Information security risk assessment, risk treatment and acceptance as specified in ISO/IEC 27005
Day 3: Risk communication, consultation, monitoring, review and risk assessment methods
Otvírá se podle zájmu.
Kontakt a místo konání
Bělehradská 347/54, 120 00 Praha 2