RCV - ITIL® V3 Release, Control and Validation
- Termín kurzů: otvírá se podle zájmu
- Místo konání: Bělehradská 54, Praha 2
- Cena: 41 552 Kč (34 340 Kč bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
ITIL® Intermediate Release, Control and Validation (RCV) is one of the ITIL® Service Capability modules. It focuses on the practical application of RCV practices to enable the successful planning, testing and implementation of new services that meet the needs of the user or the organisation.
RCV has been designed in order to provide thorough understanding of the ITIL Service Transition processes and ensure that transitional changes are effectively managed, new services are validated and tested and that release and deployment fulfil organisational requirements. The module also provides guidance on evaluating change and managing knowledge to improve decision-making processes.
This course provides in-depth coverage of the processes and tools that support the transition of services and service components. In scope processes are Change Management, Release and Deployment Management, Service Validation and Testing, Service Asset and Configuration Management, Request Fulfillment, Service Evaluation and Knowledge Management. Implementation and technology considerations are discussed in depth.
The RCV certification can only be taken following an accredited training course.
Price of exam is not included in the price of the course. On successful completion of this course, the student can claim 36 education units or PDUs that can be used to attain or maintain the PMI® PMP® credential,
PRINCE2® and ITIL® are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The PPO qualification would be suitable for IT professionals, such as Capacity Managers, Availability Managers, Change Managers, Security Administrators, Applications Support, IT Operations Managers, Network Control and Operation, Network Support, Business Continuity Managers, Security Managers, Service Portfolio Managers, Supplier Relationship Managers.
- IT professionals who require a deep understanding of Planning, Protection & Optimization processes and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organization
- IT professionals working with an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL® who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement program
- Operational staff involved in the activities of the following processes: Capacity, Availability, IT Service Continuity, Information Security, Demand and Risk Management, who wish to enhance their role-based capabilities
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert in ITSM for which this qualification is one of the prerequisite modules
Upon successful completion of this course participants will understand:
- The importance of the concept of Service Management as a Practice.
- The activities, methods and functions used in each of the ITIL Release, Control and Validation processes as well as the process roles and responsibilities.
- How to use Knowledge Management to enhance ongoing decision support and service delivery capability.
- The importance of the Release, Control and Validation capabilities in realizing successful service transition.
- How the ITIL Release, Control and Validation processes interacts with other Lifecycle processes.
- Continual Service Improvement as a consequence of the ITIL Release, Control and Validation processes and functions.
- The technology and implementation considerations, as well as the challenges, critical success factors and risks surrounding ITIL Release, Control and Validation. Participants will also gain the knowledge necessary to prepare for the “ITIL Certificate in Release, Control and Validation” examination from PeopleCert. This certificate is worth 4 credits in the ITIL Version 3 Qualification Scheme.
- Formal examination: this is a closed book complex graded multiple-choice examination with 8 questions to be answered in 90 minutes. Students must get 70% correct in order to pass.
When you complete this training, you can register for the following certification/s.
See more info ITIL Intermediate Certificate V3
The following certifications are not included in the price of training session.
Otvírá se podle zájmu.
Kontakt a místo konání
Bělehradská 54, 120 00 Praha 2