CIPP - Certified Information Privacy Professional
- Termín kurzů: 03.12.2020 - 05.12.2020
- Místo konání: Táborská 619/46, Praha 4
- Cena: 52 321 Kč (43 240 Kč bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
Global standard for understanding privacy laws, regulations and frameworks.
European Data Protection covers essential pan-European laws and regulations, as well as industrystandard best practices for corporate compliance. Those taking this course will gain an understanding of the European model for privacy enforcement, key privacy terminology and practical concepts concerning the protection of personal data and trans-border data flows.
The training is based on the body of knowledge for the IAPP’s ANSIaccredited Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E) certification programme.
- Module 1: Data Protection Laws Introduces key European data protection laws and regulatory bodies, describing the evolution toward a harmonised legislative framework.
- Module 2: Personal Data Defines and differentiates between types of data, including personal, anonymous, pseudo-anonymous and special categories.
- Module 3: Controllers and Processors Describes the roles and relationships of controllers and processors.
- Module 4: Processing Personal Data Defines data processing and GDPR processing principles, explains the application of the GDPR and outlines the legitimate bases for processing personal data.
- Module 5: Information Provision Explains controller obligations for providing information about data processing activities to data subjects and supervisory authorities.
- Module 6: Data Subjects’ Rights Describes data subjects’ rights, applications of rights and controller and processor obligations.
- Module 7: Security of Processing Discusses considerations and duties of controllers and processors for ensuring security of personal data and providing notification of data breaches.
- Module 8: Accountability Investigates accountability requirements, including data protection management systems, data protection impact assessments, privacy policies and the role of the data protection officer.
- Module 9: Cross-border data transfers Outlines options and obligations for transferring data outside the European Economic Area, including adequacy decisions and appropriate safeguards and derogations.
- Module 10: Supervisions and Enforcement Describes the role, powers and procedures of supervisory authorities; the composition and tasks of the European Data Protection Board; the role of the European Data Protection Supervisor; and remedies, liabilities and penalties for non-compliance.
- Module 11: Compliance Discusses the applications of European data protection law, legal bases and compliance requirements for processing personal data in practice, including employers processing employee data, surveillance, direct marketing, internet technology and communications and outsourcing.
Kontakt a místo konání
Táborská 619/46, 140 00 Praha 4