CIPM - Certified Information Privacy Manager
- Termín kurzů: otvírá se podle zájmu
- Místo konání: Táborská 619/46, Praha 4
- Cena: 52 321 Kč (43 240 Kč bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
The CIPM is the worlds first and only certification in privacy programme management. When you earn a CIPM, it shows that you know how to make a privacy programme work for your organisation. In other words, you're the go-to person for day-to-day operations when it comes to data protection.
The CIPM program was developed by the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP), which is the worlds largest comprehensive global information privacy community and resource. The CIPM certification also holds accreditation under ISO 17024: 2012.
Adding the CIPP/E to your CIPM puts you at the forefront of ensuring you are ready for the GDPR.
Who Should Attend
- Data Protection Officers
- Data Protection Managers
- Information Managers
- Security Manager
- Legal Compliance Officers
- Anyone involved with data protection processes and programmes
- Module 1: Introduction to privacy program management Identifies privacy program management responsibilities, and describes the role of accountability in privacy program management.
- Module 2: Privacy governance Examines considerations for developing and implementing a privacy program, including the position of the privacy function within the organization, role of the DPO, program scope and charter, privacy strategy, support and ongoing involvement of key functions and privacy frameworks.
- Module 3: Applicable laws and regulations Discusses the regulatory environment, common elements across jurisdictions and strategies for aligning compliance with organizational strategy.
- Module 4: Data assessments Relates practical processes for creating and using data inventories/maps, gap analyses, privacy assessments, privacy impact assessments/data protection impact assessments and vendor assessments.
- Module 5: Policies Describes common types of privacy-related policies, outlines components and offers strategies for implementation.
- Module 6: Data subject rights Discusses operational considerations for communicating and ensuring data subject rights, including privacy notice, choice and consent, access and rectification, data portability, and erasure and the right to be forgotten.
- Module 7: Training and awareness Outlines strategies for developing and implementing privacy training and awareness programs.
- Module 8: Protecting personal information Examines a holistic approach to protecting personal information through privacy by design.
- Module 9: Data breach incident plans Provides guidance on planning for and responding to a data security incident or breach.
- Module 10: Measuring, monitoring and auditing program performance Relates common practices for monitoring, measuring, analyzing and auditing privacy program performance.
Otvírá se podle zájmu.
Kontakt a místo konání
Táborská 619/46, 140 00 Praha 4