COMPN - CompTIA Network+
- Termín kurzů: otvírá se podle zájmu
- Místo konání: Táborská 619/46, Praha 4
- Cena: 29 766 Kč (24 600 Kč bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
This course builds on your existing user-level knowledge and experience with personal computer operating systems and networks to present the fundamental skills and concepts that you will need to use on the job in any type of networking career. It also addresses the content described in the exam objectives for the CompTIA Network+ certification. If you are pursuing a CompTIA technical certification path, obtaining the CompTIA® A+® certification is an excellent first step to take before preparing for the CompTIA Network+ N10–007 examination.
This course is intended for entry-level computer support professionals with a basic knowledge of computer hardware, software, and operating systems who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of networking concepts and acquire the required skills to prepare for a career in network support or administration, or who wish to prepare for the CompTIA Network+ certification (Exam N10–007). A typical student taking the CompTIA® Network+® (Exam N10–007) course should have a minimum of nine months of professional computer support experience as a PC or help desk technician. Networking experience is helpful but not mandatory; A+ certification or equivalent skills and knowledge is helpful but not mandatory.
In this course, you will describe the major networking technologies and systems of modern networks, and configure, manage, and troubleshoot modern networks.
- Identify basic network theory concepts and major network communications methods.
- Describe bounded network media.
- Describe unbounded network media.
- Identify the major types of network implementations.
- Identify TCP/IP addressing and data delivery methods.
- Analyze routing and switching technologies.
- Identify the components of a TCP/IP implementation.
- Analyze network security.
- Implement network security.
- Identify the components of a WAN implementation.
- Identify the components used in cloud computing and virtualization.
- Identify the components of a remote network implementation.
- Manage networks.
- Troubleshoot network issues.
- Network Types
- Network Standards and the OSI Model
- Data Transmission Methods
BOUNDED NETWORK MEDIA
- Copper Media
- Fiber Optic Media
- Bounded Network Media Installation
UNBOUNDED NETWORK MEDIA
- Wireless Networking
- Wireless Network Devices and Components
- Implement Wireless Technology
- Internet of Things
- Physical Network Topologies
- Logical Network Topologies
- Ethernet Networks
- Network Devices
TCP/IP ADDRESSING AND DATA DELIVERY
- The TCP/IP Protocol Suite
- IPv4 Addressing
- Default IP Addressing Schemes
- Create Custom IP Addressing Schemes
- IPv6 Addressing
ROUTING AND SWITCHING
- Network Packet Routing
- Static and Dynamic IP Routing
- Configure IP Addresses
- Naming Services
- TCP/IP Utilities
- Common TCP/IP Protocols
NETWORK SECURITY ANALYSIS
- Introduction to Network Security
- Network Security Policies
- Physical Security
- Common Network Attacks
NETWORK SECURITY IMPLEMENTATION
- Access Control
- Port, Service, and Protocol Security
- Wireless Network Security
- Patches and Updates
- Mitigation Techniques
- WAN Basics
- WAN Connectivity Methods
- WAN Transmission Technologies
CLOUD AND VIRTUALIZATION TECHNIQUES
- Virtualization Technologies
- Network Storage Technologies
- Cloud Computing
- Remote Network Architectures
- Remote Access Networking Implementations
- Virtual Private Networking
- Monitor Networks
- Document the Network
- Establish Baselines
- Optimize Network Performance
- Ensure Business Continuity
TROUBLESHOOTING NETWORK ISSUES
- Network Troubleshooting Methodology
- Network Troubleshooting Tools
- Troubleshoot Wired Connectivity and Performance Issues
- Troubleshoot Wireless Connectivity and Performance Issues
- Troubleshoot Network Service Issues
|Launch Date||March 2018||February 2015|
|Exam Description||CompTIA Network+ N10–007 has been updated and reorganized to address the
current networking technologies with expanded coverage of several domains by
||CompTIA Network+ covers the configuration, management, and troubleshooting of common wired and wireless network devices. Also included are emerging technologies such as unified communications, mobile, cloud, and virtualization technologies.|
|Number of Questions||Maximum of 90 questions||Maximum of 90 questions|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (single and multiple response), drag and drops and performance-based||Multiple Choice Questions (single and multiple response), drag and drops and performance-based|
|Length of Test||90 Minutes||90 Minutes|
|Passing Score||720 (on a scale of 100–900)||720 (on a scale of 100–900)|
|Recommended Experience||CompTIA A+ Certification and At least 9 to 12 months of networking experience||CompTIA A+ Certification and (9) months of networking experience|
In Development: Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese
|English, German, Japanese, Spanish, French, Arabic|
|Retirement||Usually three years after launch||English retires 8/31/18; Other languages retire 1/31/19|
Otvírá se podle zájmu.
Kontakt a místo konání
Táborská 619/46, 140 00 Praha 4