ST - ITIL® V3 Service Transition
- Termín kurzů: 23.04.2019 - 26.04.2019 + 1 další termín
- Místo konání: Bratislava
- Cena: 1 285,20 € (1 071 € bez DPH)
- Organizátor: EDU Trainings s.r.o.
ITIL® Intermediate Service Transition (ST) is one of five ITIL® Service Lifecycle modules. It focuses on the process and practice elements and management techniques required to build, test and implement products and services. In addition, this module shows how service transition can be applied to other stages of the IT Service lifecycle and can underpin decisions during the Strategy and Operations phases.
With this module, you will learn how to plan and manage the move into initial operation for the new or revised resources created during the Service Strategy and Service Design stages of the ITIL Service Lifecycle. You will also get guidance on techniques for organising and managing the transition, and management of technology considerations, challenges and risks.
This course covers the Service Transition component of the ITIL V3 life cycle. Topics include change management, service asset and configuration management, service release and deployment, service validation and testing, performance evaluation, and decision making with the Service Management Knowledge System (SMKS).
The Service Transition certification can only be taken following an accredited training course.
Price of exam is not included in the price of the course.
On successful completion of this course, the student can claim 26 education units or PDUs that can be used to attain or maintain the PMI® PMP® credential.
PRINCE2® and ITIL® are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
ITIL® Intermediate Service Operation is suitable for IT professionals in positions such as Release Manager, Security Administrator, Applications Support, IT Operations Manager, Database Administrator, Problem Manager, Service Desk and Incident Manager, Network Support, Security Manager. All IT Staff, who is responsible for the delivery of IT services in an organization.
The course will be of particular interest to staff working in or managing an IT Service Operation department or wishing to include this module as part of their ITIL Expert qualification.
Upon successful completion of this course participants will:
- Gain a thorough understanding of the managerial and supervisory issues regarding IT Service Transition processes and activities.
- Be able to understand the important interfaces between Service Transition and the other stages within the ITIL Service Lifecycle.
- Be prepared to sit the formal ITIL Service Transition examination.
- Formal examination: this is a closed book complex graded multiple-choice examination with 8 questions to be answered in 90 minutes. Students must get 70% correct in order to pass.
When you complete this training, you can register for the following certification/s.
See more info ITIL Intermediate Certificate V3
The following certifications are not included in the price of training session.
Kontakt a místo konání